Receipt and processing of application materials for applicants across all IU campuses.
- management of shared services queues
- duplicate records
- test scores
- document downloading from vendors
- support and problem resolution
Manage control table maintenance to support the following modules; Admissions, Student Records, Financial Aid, Student Financials and Advising.
- Requests are sent via email to or by submitting a request to the HELP Desk
Methods used to process files containing twenty-five rows or more of data without manual intervention. Files containing less than twenty-five rows should be processed manually. For access and/or further information please contact IU-UITS-AA@exchange.iu.edu for Academic Advising batch files. Contact SES-Batch_Processing@exchange.iu.edu for all other batch files.
If you are responsible for batch processing in your unit, please visit the VPSS Batch Processing page [CAS authentication is required].
Responsible for managing interfaces that require support and problem resolution.
- Undergraduate Applications
- Domestic Undergraduate Applications
- Ft Wayne BIO demo suspense
- Batch prospect
- Professional App loads
- IU materials request
- Continuing Studies Bio Demo
- Provide support to campuses related to rollout and use of CRM
- Assist with establishing CRM best practices
- Facilitate the sharing of CRM programs across campuses
- Admissions CRM Request Form
- Support campuses with all aspects of Admissions related operational reporting
- Management of routine related Audit reports designed to extract data entry processing and systematic errors that have occurred.
- Provide data extracts both routine and ad hoc