The Office of Student Data Management & Access team is responsible for:
- authorizing access to USSS enterprise systems and reports in conjunction with campus access coordinators
- evaluating requests for student data from internal and external organizations
- training department access coordinators and data managers across all IU campuses
- identifying compliance requirements for systems containing student data
- creating and communicating data management policies and procedures to safeguard student data
- working with system owners to ensure training is made available to users of student information systems
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about access to student data and systems.