Who we are and what we do
The Office of Student Data Management & Access is a team of professionals that provisions access to student data and enterprise-wide systems and creates the policies that govern this access in partnership with our application data managers along with the University Data Management Council.
- Authorize access to UES enterprise systems and reports in conjunction with campus access coordinators
- Evaluate requests for student data from internal and external organizations
- Review software purchase requests to ensure student record data will be maintained and stored securely
- Respond to reported data security incidents that involve student record data
- Train department access coordinators and data managers across all IU campuses
- Identify compliance requirements for systems containing student data
- Create and communicate data management policies and procedures to safeguard student data
- Work with system owners to ensure training is made available to users of student information systems
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding access to student data and systems.