University Student Services and Systems – Student Records is a team of professionals that works in partnership with all campuses of Indiana University to gain efficiencies in student records operations and enterprise-wide systems support through shared services.
Campus Registrar Offices
What we do and who we are
The Student Records Shared Services team works in collaboration with UITS to support continuous improvement through automation initiatives and overall process improvements. We are responsible for services such as:
- Design, test, implement and maintain SIS and complimentary processes to improve processing accuracy and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Coordination of academic structure updates
- Maintenance of the common calendar dates
- Management and maintenance of the course catalog
- Coordination of the course remonstrance process
- Enrollment and degree verification services
- Support of diploma processing for all campuses
- Transcript processing and term activation services
- Maintenance of Student Records routing rules and workgroups in Kuali Rice