Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) Overview
Indiana University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Each CeDiploma/CeCertificate holds a 12-digit CeDiD.
- Using Validation Services [with link to University Validation page], your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies and more …
- Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- Enhance your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD* and School URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For More Information:
A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.